some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue

some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

yoho yoho a pirates life for me

Ok guys so here's the dealio realio.. if I wrote a caption for every single picture we'd be here all day.. so long story short.. I'm obsessed with Ireland. The pictures are from Galway and Dublin and what I'm convinced Heaven is going to look like. We went on a tour to see the Cliffs of Moher, 320 million years old, no biggie. The pictures of the land are from this crazy hike we went on through this family farm, and afterwards we got grannys homemade apple pie. You may not think it to be picture worthy (granny house with the fireplace) but you didnt have the pie. We hit up the Guinness factory and enjoyed(?) a complimentary pint in the sky bar they have on the top story.. I have a cerificate to prove I now know how to pour the "perfect pint"..I hope this is a reflection of how the semester is going to end up lol... Speaking of.. we have midterms this week and then I'm on holiday to Spain and Italy so look forward to another big update in a few weeks. There's no place like home though and I miss you all terribly. WISH YOU WERE HERE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment